Canada is a country in North America made up of three territories and 10 provinces. With a highly diversified economy, it ranks eleventh in the world by nominal GDP and seventeenth by PPP. Being the result of widespread immigration from other countries, it is among the most ethnically and culturally diverse countries in the world. Canada is a Westminster-style constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy.
Since discrimination is illegal throughout the entire hiring process in the country, this could be your best chance to secure your ideal job there if you possess the necessary training and expertise.
Many respectable and growing businesses across the country are currently looking to hire capable, dependable, and experienced workers to fill positions as fruit pickers in their establishments. Potential workers are certain to have exceptional interpersonal skills, be able to perform well both independently and under pressure, and be able to succeed under pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the accurate and timely picking and harvesting of fruits
- You’ll coordinate the sorting and packing of fruits and vegetables
- You’ll be responsible for the effective examination of fruits and veggies
- You’ll assist in the loading of harvested fruits and vegetables onto trucks
- You’ll play a key role in the conveying of produce to the market
- You’ll adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- You’ll perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- A reliable team player
- Previous experience is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Pay strong attention to details
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Goal-oriented and passionate