All international students from any countries may apply for 200 Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships from the Clarendon Fund to study for a Master’s or DPhil at Oxford University either full- or part-time. The UK Clarendon Scholarship is available to students in all academic fields and subjects in 2024. There’s plenty of time for you to apply. Apply for the course by December or January of 2024 to be eligible for the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024.
Another benefit of the Clarendon scholarship is that if you apply by the deadline in December or January, depending on which month best suits your course, you will be automatically considered for Clarendon. You don’t have to turn in a different application. UK nationals are also eligible to apply. Below are further specifics regarding the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024.
Details About Clarendon Scholarship 2024
- Study Country: UK
- University Name: Oxford University
- No of Scholarships: 200
- Degree Level: Master’s or DPhil
- Deadline: Jan 2024
Clarendon Scholarship Benefits
- The annual living expenses
- Fee for the master’s and DPhil programs will pay the whole tuition and college fees.
- You are eligible to receive a study support grant for part-time courses.
- Access to historical sites, theaters, and symposiums.
Courses that are Eligible
Study Fields are not restricted in any way. All DPhil and Master’s programs, both full-time and part-time, qualify for the Clarendon Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for the Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship
- The Clarendon scholarship is available to citizens of all nations, including the UK.
- Students may apply who are any nationality, color, ethnicity, or gender.
- To be eligible for a Clarendon scholarship, you must apply for the course of your choice by the course deadline in December or January of 2024.
- It is recommended that all applicants enroll in the course first.
- The candidate would be chosen for the Clarendon Fund scholarship automatically after submitting an admissions application.
Application Process for the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024
Step 1: To be eligible for a Clarendon scholarship, submit an application by the deadline in December or January. (This is the Course Directory List.)
Step 2: The academics will review your submission.
Step 3: The department will tell you of the decision it has made on your graduation position.
Step 4: Your money is now guaranteed if you receive an offer of a Clarendon scholarship and accept it.
Step 5: By the end of April each year, the majority of offers are sent out. A few outcomes might occur over the summer.
Step 6: In October 2024, you start your studies.
Clarendon Scholarship Website
Clarendon Scholarship WeTo Apply for the Clarendon Scholarship 2024: https://www.ox.ac.uk/clarendon/information-for-applicants/selection-criteriabsite