The United Arab Emirates is a fascinating country with a fascinating past and rich culture. The production and export of oil supports the economic strength of the United Arab Emirates. We’ll look more closely at the UAE’s economy and a few of its major industries in this blog post. Along with talking about some of the issues the UAE is currently facing, we will also look at the history and culture of this country.
Since discrimination is illegal throughout the entire hiring process in the nation, this could be your best chance to secure your ideal job there if you possess the necessary training and expertise.
Many reputable and expanding companies around the country are currently looking to hire qualified, experienced, and trustworthy individuals to operate as security guards in their establishments. Prospective employees will undoubtedly possess exceptional interpersonal skills, be able to perform well both independently and under pressure, and be able to survive under pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the professional and friendly welcoming of guests
- You’ll handle the effective monitoring and coordination of visitors register
- You’ll be responsible for the security and safety of all personnel of the organization
- You’ll be the first responder to emergency situations
- You’ll respond effectively to customers complaints, requests, and concerns
- You’ll regularly patrol round the premises as well as ensure proper monitoring of the CCTV
- You’ll ensure exceptional service delivery to all guests
- You’ll adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- You’ll perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor.
Job Skills and Requirements
- A reliable team player
- Previous experience is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Pay strong attention to details
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Goal-oriented and passionate